Continuing on with my penchant for sweets, here’s another tempting delight satisfies. This fudge is almost good enough to eat for breakfast, but if you’re like me, you’ll want to save it for dessert, so that you can look forward to it all day.
So, what’s so SUPER about this? Here’s the lowdown:
- Cashews (I made my own cashew butter from raw cashews): they’re loaded with magnesium, help to keep blood-sugar levels in check, reducing cravings and binges; they help to regulate energy levels, mood, but also prevent insulin resistance.
- Coconut oil: If you want to GLOW, you need fat–the healthy kind in foods like coconut oil. It has immune-boosting properties and its antiviral, antimicrobial, and anti fungal. By adding more of it to your diet may lead to a clearer face.
- Raw cacao powder: (Choose raw cacao powder over regular because it is minimally processed.) High in antioxidants (flavonids) and has antidepressant effects.
- Dates: benefits include relief from constipation, intestinal disorders, heart problems, anemia, sexual dysfunction, diarrhea, abdominal cancer…
- Goji berries: are among the highest antioxidant-containing foods. They are thought to fight heart disease, defend against cancer and diabetes, strengthen the immune system, improve vision, and enhance the complexion.
- Chia seeds: are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids as well as loads of other antioxidants and other nutrients, such as iron and calcium; contain high concentration of fiber; rich in protein
3 thoughts on “Superfudge–A Superfood! Really.”
Maybe dick will make this for me and I will buy the coffee. I had these and they were great tasting
Hi Jen! We made a total of 39 Maca Balls. The second batch we altered with coconut oil and a 1/4 cup of Bailys for moisture😊 they are unbelievable! We will have to try the fudge! Thanks Jen, Hi to Raj!
Looks good! I love organic coconut. It’s my favorite hair and scalp deep-conditioning treatment!